Diamond & Sapphire Bangle
A Circa 1930s bangle set with diamonds and sapphires. Mounted in 18K yellow gold. Left facing ram’s head hallmark which was used from 16th August 1819 to 9th May 1938. Origin of the mark is Paris, France.
- 44 brilliant cut diamonds of different sizes approx 0.88 carats in total
- 1 old cut diamond of approx 1.03 carats
- 2 brilliant cut diamonds of approx 0.04 carats in each.
- 4 marquise cut diamonds of approx 0.12 carats each. Total diamonds weight: 2.47ct.
- 4 Natural marquise cut sapphires 6.5 x 3 mm.
- Total 18k. yellow gold weight 19.7 grams
- Internal circumference 7.8 inches (18 cm)